Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Live and Dream in Full Color

This summer, Stacy told me I need to LIVE in COLOR, then Stu told me I needed to DREAM in COLOR. Well I went to Mexico and Miami before starting my last semester of GRAD SCHOOL whoop and I'm doing just that.

I have opened my eyes to all the things around me! I am happy right now, the only thing I would change is, I wish I had someone to share my life with! I love Zoey, but as much as I love Zoey I want someone to be able to talk back to me(I hope I do not regret stating this), bring me back to reality (sometimes), BUT continue to push me to DREAM BIG and accomplish anything I set out to due.

I am trying to have PATIENCE but sometimes I wish I was already married and had kids and didn't have to play the DATING game.... I don't hate the "player" I just hate the game!

So here's to putting myself out there, I CANNOT wait to find the person that appreciates the many faces/personalities of me.

1 comment:

  1. i like the blog sister...funny that i never even knew you had one until tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete