Monday, June 15, 2009

MY BUCKET LIST

1. Own land in the country (200+ ACRES)....this means acreage, it must have a river, stream, creek, waterfront some kind of water source.

2. Live in another country.

3. Own a hotel or two.

4. Continue to buy real estate and invest in my future.

5. Fall in love, keep working hard to make my relationship work. Never give up if things get tough.

6. Stay close to my family.

7. Learn how to fly a plane!

8. Never stop traveling and seeing new things. Rent a winnebago and drive around the US.

9. Go to a real horse race(Kentucky Derby, Preakness, Belmont), Nascar event, formula one race, poker game for high stakes.

10. Go on a cruise, African Safari just explore the world and go to a quiet place where I can be at peace with myself.

11. BE HAPPY! I am alive and am blessed with so much in my life and have met amazing people. Remember to say thank you and tell people how lucky I am to have them in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment